"I would recommend Rehm, Bennett & Moore because they got me results."
- Eva K., client of Todd Bennett
"If you do need someone, he is the man to go with."
- Gene C., client of Rod Rehm
"The results I obtained from Rehm, Bennett & Moore were the best I could ask for."
- Barney C., client of Roger Moore
"They were very helpful, they got everything done in a manner that was very professional, and they made me feel very comfortable about the situation. They were able to get me what I needed."
- Nicole G., client of Brocky Ockander
I worked with Rod for nearly 12 years; he was consistently passionate in the representation of his clients and a strong advocate for the injured worker. He is detailed, organized and thorough. I would recommend Rod and his firm for any workers' compensation or personal injury claim.
- Jodi Zmiewski, Interim Office Manager and Workers Compensation Coordinator at Spine & Pain of Nebraska
Rod employs an extremely practical approach to his clients' cases. He thoroughly understands the legal principles involved in the cases he handles and uses his expertise and experience in seeking the best possible result.
- Walt Zink, Esq, Of Counsel at Baylor Evnen Law Firm
I am familiar with Rod's expertise as a worker's compensation lawyer from being opposing counsel to him in numerous cases, and then sitting on appeals when I was on the Court of Appeals. Rod is a skilled litigator, and works efficiently and ethically.
- Richard Sievers, Of Counsel at Perry, Guthery, Haase, & Gessford and Retired Nebraska Court of Appeals Judge