At Trucker Lawyers, in Lincoln and Omaha, Nebraska, we stand up for truckers. That starts with understanding the serious injuries truckers face from the moment they report to work.
What the job requires:
- Long periods of sitting in an unnatural position
- Climbing unstable equipment
- Working on slippery, unsafe loading docks
- Lifting heavy loads
- Repairing heavy equipment along a busy interstate
- Skillfully steering and stopping a 80,000 pound vehicle in heavy, speeding traffic
- Pulling tandem
- Understanding what is involved with pre-trip inspections
- Long work hours
- Sleep depravation
- Exposure to toxic substances
A National Reputation For Helping Injured Truckers
If you are a trucker who has suffered a work-related injury covered by Nebraska or Iowa law, call us. We will help you get the workers' compensation or personal injury compensation you are entitled to.
More than $100 million in settlements and court decisions: Our reputation goes into every client's case.
Our experience includes truck driver injuries such as:
- Neck and back injuries, compressed or ruptured vertebrae
- Bone fractures and crush injuries from traffic accidents
- Trip-, slip-and-fall injuries
- Injuries from falling equipment or products during loading or unloading
- Repetitive stress injuries like trucker's shoulder or a rotator-cuff tear from pulling tandems
- Carpal tunnel syndrome from forcefully gripping the steering wheel
- Deep vein thrombosis: blood clots
Contact Us · Free Consultation · No Fees Until You Recover Compensation
Even the phone call is free. Call us at 866-203-7116 or send an email.